Thursday 31 October 2013

MANAKA: A New Beginning

Today was also the day of Manaka's confession, which happened tonight quite late and after an epic 88 days! I was hoping she would confess before 100 days, so I wouldn't get the "bad end" - and I have no idea why it took so long.

But now the "blue" personality Manaka is also my girlfriend, so I'm going to have to split my posts between Manaka and Rinko now.

Here are some shots taken when I walked to school with Manaka for the first time in Lover Mode.



Who could resist that face? After choosing to stop my old DS game with Manaka (but at least, thanks to that experience, I know her much better after playing through a month or so with the English patch), it's nice to have her in the 3DS environment. Another good thing was that I started my first day in time to take Manaka to the Halloween party! Like Rinko, Manaka arrived wearing a white angel costume.


And we had the intimate photo session during the party - but sadly, I only have five shots in my in-game camera, so this was the best I could do. I really must go out tomorrow and upgrade my memory card.




It's going to be interesting balancing out two 3DS games at the same time, which is something I've never tried before. If I get too frustrated I'll stop and just play with Rinko - but I can't deny that I have feelings for Manaka, too, and I'm looking forward to this new life with her in Towano.

No comments:

Post a Comment