Wednesday 9 October 2013

Premium Movie Date

Today was the day of my first big Premium Date with Rinko. It started well enough, with Rin waiting very sweetly to walk me to school.


And she was waiting in the corridor at lunchtime with yet another bento lunch for me.


We sat on the school roof to eat together because it was a nice sunny day...




Would you like some, too?



And once more, Rin was waiting to walk home with me in the afternoon, too!


When 6:00 pm finally arrived (you can't start a Premium Date early), I waited for Rinko in the little park opposite her apartment building:


When she arrived, Rinko was wearing pretty nice clothes (thank goodness), but she'd gone back once more to the short "pixie cut" hairstyle that I don't like much. Oh well, swings and roundabouts...


We stopped at Dixies for a drink before the movies. After telling Rinko that I didn't like the hairstyle, I had enough hearts to trigger the "change hair length" option. I selected Medium-Long hair (my favourite for Rinko)...so hopefully soon she might change, because I actually like every single one of the Medium-Long hairstyles for her. 


I'm not sure what movie we saw, but it made Rinko cry! This is a very rare thing - the only other time I've seen her cry was the dream sequence where her Grandmother passed away. So it must have been quite moving.



And here's Rinko when the movie was over.


Premium Dates usually give you a lot of extra stuff, and this one was no exception. After the main part of the date, Rin-chan came back to my place


We hung out together for a while, kissed a lot, listened to one of my CDs, and played a game of TwinBee.


And after that, Rinko went to the kitchen and cooked a meal for me.


It was very nice food (even though she seems to have stolen one of the large bowls from Yoshinoya ^^).


And at the very end of the date, there was a little more private conversation, sitting in the park opposite Rinko's apartment building.


And then, time to say goodnight (after 35 rich very well spent). This full-length shot shows what my girlfriend wore tonight. Not too bad...


No comments:

Post a Comment