Monday 7 October 2013

A Couple Of Slip-Ups

I was a little distracted in the real world today, as I attended an Anime Film Festival - so my chances to play in Towano were few and far between. I also made a couple of silly mistakes. One: I accidentally pressed the "delete all" button in the photo album, and lost all my photos from last night and most of today. Two: Rinko called me to arrange a quick meet-up this evening, but I misunderstood the message and didn't turn up to meet her. She was a bit mad, but I called her out for another short date and kissed her a lot to make up for it.

Most importantly, Rink still has the hairstyle that I love (after Sunday's disastrous date). Also, the "Seishun No. 1 Page" is drawing to an end. Today's episode saw Rinko's final reconciliation with the band, in preparation for their first live show.




My Rin-chan looks so apologetic here (which is rare for her)...


And here's a CG shot of Rinko with the other two girls in the band:


Last but not least, here are a few shots from my "make up" date with Rinko tonight at the Shrine.





Well, I hope tomorrow goes a bit more smoothly than today. But then again, these little things add to the reality of the game. Real life has ups and downs and a lot of things that are imperfect, so I guess it's only right that the world of Towano does, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment