Thursday 10 October 2013

A Change...Then No Change

Rinko's "Seishun No. 1 Page" is getting very near the end (perhaps only one more episode left after today). This episode saw the girls trying out their new clothes and hairstyles for the "punk" performance. Rinko looked AMAZING, with long twin-tails hair and a modified schoolgirl uniform.



And the other two quiet girls from the Library Committee looked like this:


I can't resist adding a couple more photos of Rinko, cause she just looked too gosh-darn cute for words.



When she did a turn-around to show off her outfit, I managed to grab a shot showing the punk safety-pins at the back of her top.


All of this re-styling left me hoping that she might keep the long-hair style for the rest of the game...or at least change to Medium-Long, like I requested at yesterday's Premium Date. But no. When I met the "real" Rinko that same morning, she still had short hair - but at least she's gone back to the style I love.



I have to work at building up my hearts again now so that I can date Rinko one more time this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment