Friday 11 October 2013

Friday

Rinko's bento lunch adventures continued today. She met me in corridor, and wen went outside for a pleasant lunch together.


Rin-chan spelled something out on top of the rice...but I'm not sure what it says. Still, she was very proud of her culinary skills.








It was raining in the afternoon, so Rinko very dutifully turned up with an umbrella to walk me home.



But the most exciting part of the day was Rinko's final (I think) Seishun No. 1 Page story. Rinko met me back stage again:



Then we went up to the school roof, where she thanked me very sincerely for helping put the band together and keep it running through various ups and downs.






God she's so awesome with this hair and these punky clothes!


And here's the CG from "In The Rye's" final performance.


 A much more sedate Rinko met me tonight for a short date - at the Video Rental Store this time, which I've only just unlocked. Not the most romantic date spot, perhaps...



No comments:

Post a Comment