Friday 4 October 2013

Friday On My Mind

It's been such a busy week at work that I'm really, really glad it's Friday. Anyway, there's always LovePlus...thank goodness. I've said it before, but this game has a way of keeping me entertained and surprised that helps to pull me through the day. Rinko-chan was waiting for me with an umbrella again this morning, to make sure I got to school dry. (She seems a little annoyed in these shots, though...)



And at lunchtime, Rin was waiting (in the sun this time - Towano weather can be unpredictable at this time of year) with a bento for me. But it was one of those occasions where you don't actually get to see the food. Shame.


And my girlfriend was nicely dressed again for our short meet-up this afternoon at the Coffee Shop (which is becoming one of our new favourite date locations). I really hope this new fashion sense of Rinko's continues for a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment