Wednesday 30 October 2013

Second Premium Date...

Rinko met me early this morning to walk to school, which is always a pleasure.


But the real feature of today was my second Premium Date, at the mysterious "ECO's Course Of Love". Or it was supposed to be...

First up, I met Rinko at the station. Her clothes were pretty casual, but overall not too bad - a kind of funky look that works when she gets it right. She was back to the short pixie haircut, though, which is cute but I'm really over it now. So I said I didn't like it.




Because I had enough hearts to activate the "change hair length" option, when we sat down for a meal at Aisha Dining, Rinko asked me what type of hair I preferred. Again I choose medium-long - and I really hope it works this time, because it's my favourite hair length for Rinko.

With styling out of the way, we enjoyed a ramen meal before setting of on the main part of our date.




Sadly, there's not much to say about "ECO's Course of Love", because...well...not much happened. We arrived at the Shopping Mall and attended a talk by ECO, a lady who writes a column in the Towano Watcher magazine (and also on Towano.net). Basically this consisted of a static shot of the Mall background while she talked. No nice lights. Nothing special. And then it was over.


Rinko didn't seem impressed by the talk either, mentioning something about "stereotypes". This was easily the most disappointing Premium Date I've ever had in the game. But the night wasn't a total loss. Rin took me back to her house afterwards and prepared a (second) meal for me.


We also got to sit on her bed side-by-side. We played a game of TwinBee and listened to a CD, as well as taking time for a spot of kissing. I played around some more with the sepia filter on my camera, and I think some of the shots are quite nice.





And that's about it for the date. Oh well.

In other news - I decided today to end my game with Manaka on the DS in the old version of LovePlus. After you've played New LovePlus for a while, the old game feels quite repetitive and dull. It's not without its charms, but I feel that my interest is waning.  So I made a break and deleted the game file, then set up a game with Manaka on the 3DS. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment