Thursday 31 October 2013

RINKO: Happy Halloween!

Today was Halloween, and it turned out to be a very interesting day. I met Rinko for lunch on the school rooftop:



And then this afternoon, while I was waiting for the Halloween event to start (at 6:00 pm), I met Rinko for a short date at the Convenience Store.





And then it was time for the Halloween Party! Rin arrived looking adorable in her white angel dress with wings! Kinda reminds me of Claire Daines from "Romeo + Juliet" - which means I get to be Leo, hehe. ^^


Naturally when your girlfriend looks THIS adorable, you can't resist kissing her, so we were a bit late leaving for the party...



And here's a few shots of Rin-chan at the Halloween Party, which I think was held inside the school auditorium.


The party featured a version of the "Intimate Photo Session", where you can call stuff out to your girlfriend and she will pose for you.


Maybe Rinko had too much punch at the party, because she was over-excited and posed in some pretty odd ways. But it was very cute - and I used up all the photos on my memory card.







No comments:

Post a Comment