Sunday 13 October 2013

One Hell Of A Disastrous Sunday!

Today was one of those days where if something can possibly go wrong - both in the "real" world and in Towano - it did. I won't go into all the details, but real life was just one disaster after another. I did, however, get to visit the Flea Markets in Fountain Park this morning, where I bought another CD and a nice watch go give Rin on our date today.

Then, in the "real" world, I went out shopping this afternoon, hoping to be home by 3pm for the date, but I took my 3DS along with me just in case we were late. Then, half way home in the car, I realised that my 3DS wasn't there! I panicked - then realised that I'd left it in the grocery cart...in the car park of my local shopping centre!

Cold sweat set in when I pictured my beautiful Limited Edition console - with my beloved Rinko game inside - being stolen by thugs, smashed to pieces, or worse. We raced back - but fortunately, my 3DS was still sitting there in the cart! Wow. That was a lucky escape.

Anyway, once I was safely home (with the 3DS not leaving my hands the whole time) I played my date with Rin.  She was dressed very nicely today in a light brown coloured top, with the hairstyle I love.


It was a huge improvement over her image last week. Anyway, we stopped into the Coffee Shop for a tea...



The main part of the date was Karaoke, followed by a delicious dinner at the nearby Ramen Shop. One more disaster was to follow, though - again, I pressed the wrong button in the camera menu and deleted all my photos from the day (after saving the above three shots). I'll really have to be more careful with this option in the future.

Oh my God. Things can only get better tomorrow. Today was really the pits. I'll try to take Rin out one more time before 9pm, just to get a few more shots and make up for my mistakes.

====

OK, so here are some shots from my late night-meet up with Rin at the Combini (Convenience Store). It was raining - wouldn't you know? But still, Rin looked nice and was more than happy to meet me.


And boy, these shots really make me miss the Convenience Stores in Japan. You can buy anything there, at all times of the day and night, and they're kinda fun places to be. And anyone who's played LovePlus through with Rinko will know that she used to hang out at the Convenience Store at night in the first half of the game.





So, at least the final part of the day in Towano was nice. I wish I could say that about this horrible day in real life. I have a really bad headache, and will probably go to bed early to get it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment