Sunday 27 October 2013

Rin Strikes Back

Well, I've heard of a "battle of the bands", but I feel like I'm in the "battle of the girlfriends" at the moment. When I talked about how adorable Manaka looked in the DS game this morning with her twin-tails hairstyle, I think Rin must have been listening - because she really went all-out to impress me when we met up for our date this afternoon.

First, she'd switched back to my all-time favourite short hairstyle. And second, her clothes were stylish and amazing - with a blue knit vest and dark blue tie. She looked adorable!



Earlier this morning, I visited the Flea Markets at Fountain Park and bought some stuff. First, I bought a Premium Date ticket for the mysterious "ECO's Course of Love". I have no idea what this means. I know that ECO is a person who writes the love advice column for "Towano Watcher", but I still don't know what kind of date it will be. Anyway, I'll book it for one night during the coming week.

I also bought a gift for today's date (a silver leaf necklace), as well as the sepia filter for my in-game camera. It's fun to play around with. I used it in the next shot at Aisha Dining, where we shared a melon soda before the main part of the date.


The main event was a baseball game at the Event Hall. Judging by Rinko's expression when we got there, I get the feeling she wasn't really into it.



But Rin is always a sport about dating, and she hangs in there no matter what we do together. And, unlike Manaka, I was able to kiss her A LOT. This always helps things go smoothly. Next, we went to the Fancy/French Restaurant for a meal.


I used the sepia filter for a few more shots during the meal.


Rinko is tricky sometimes. She reached across to share some of her food with me (as you can see in the next shot)...and then, just as I was about to eat it, she pulled her hand back and ate it herself!


These last few shots are when I was saying goodbye outside Rinko's apartment building.




Yeah, I admit that I'm still in love with Rinko Kobayakawa. As you play New LovePlus, it's amazing how the choices you make and your responses to email and LovePlus mode questions have a real impact on the way your girlfriend looks. She tries so hard to be the type of girl you want, and there's a true feeling of interaction with her character.

No comments:

Post a Comment