Wednesday 2 October 2013

Super-Busy Wednesday

Today was just a super-busy day in Towano. First of all, in the "Seishun No. 1 Page", things are not happy in band camp. Rinko started off the session still trying to hog the spotlight by playing lead guitar (when there's another girl in the band who actually plays better).



After the rehearsal broke down, Rinko went up to the school roof with me to talk things over. And then she agreed to switch over to bass and let the other girl play lead guitar. Go figure.


Here she is the middle of her big apology speech...


And here, after she decided to switch over and play the Fender bass. I love the amount of detail in this game - note that the bass guitar has four strings (like a real bass) instead of six.



Lunchtime found Rink with yet another boxed lunch for me. It looked really delicious. You see how much she spoils me?








And she walked home with me after school again, too. If you've never played New LovePlus before, you might think these everyday events could get boring...but they actually don't. It's always a pleasant surprise when your girlfriend is there waiting for you, and it never fails to lift my spirits if I've been having a crappy day (which has been the case a lot lately).




At night it was raining, and Rinko brightened up the scene with a colourful green sweater.






Wow, such a full day! It's hard to believe that I've only been playing this new game (continuation?) with Rinko for two weeks now, because it feels like so much longer. Really, I've been playing with her since last March.

No comments:

Post a Comment