Tuesday 8 October 2013

Busy Tuesday

After accidentally deleting nearly all my photos from yesterday, I decided to give the in-game camera a thorough workout today by taking as many shots through the day as possible. Fortunately, there was A LOT to photograph!

First up, Rinko's "Seishun No. 1 Page" story about starting a rock band seems to be drawing near the end. Today was a dress rehearsal (I think) in the school auditorium, which started with an evocative shot of the empty hall:




Then there's a few back-stage shots of Rinko, overcoming her last nerves and getting ready to debut as In The Rye's new bass player.






Rinko met up with me in the hallway at lunch time and announced that she had made another bento for lunch! This is always a sweet treat (and seems to happen almost every day lately).


Here's Rin-chan very proudly displaying her lunch box creation (complete with yet another cute face).



And the moment when she asks you if you want to share some lunch with her (like anyone's going to say no)...


Open wide...


"Well? Was it good?"


Then there's a cute moment where Rinko tells you that you have some rice stuck to your face, and she reaches towards the DS screen to pick it off. (I don't know what's up with her expression in the next shot, though?)


On the bus going home I played a couple of days of Skip Mode, because I've booked the Premium Date (at the movies) with Rinko tomorrow night, and I need to build up a few more hearts before then. But the first day started off with an odd little scene in a place that looks like the staff room. 



Don't know what that was all about. But it's been a great and busy day in Towano. And tomorrow night at 6:00 pm is my first Premium Date with Rinko in the new game. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment