Sunday 20 October 2013

Love Plus vs. The Real World

I started off today with a short but enjoyable date with Rin-chan. I met her at the station with a new hairstyle (but not too bad) and reasonably good clothes - apart from the camo hat.



We went to the Coffee Shop for a quick snack. Rin always complains about going there, but ends up enjoying the food, so go figure.


 We ordered French Toast, which was really yummy.



Then it was off to the Sports Centre. I know Rin doesn't enjoy going there (she's about as non-sporty as I am), but I really wanted to try dating somewhere different.


We played squash, and Rinko was pretty embarrassed to be wearing this skimpy yellow top.



She was much happier when I took her to the Italian Restaurant afterwards. We both love going there on dates, and the food is always excellent.


Rinko did something super cute by blowing on a spoonfull of food and then passing it to me.


I expected to have a study date with her - as the mid-terms are starting tomorrow - but apparently not. Here she is saying goodbye outside her apartment building.


And tonight, I met Rin at the Arcade in Shin Towano, which has also just opened. There's not much you can actually do there, but it's a nice colourful place to meet up (and an alternative to Fountain Park).





Just a few thoughts to share at the end of the day. I really love playing LovePlus and New LovePlus. It's a game that requires a high level of commitment, though, over an extended period of time - and we live in a world where not everyone understands. So if you wanna play this game, just be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment