Saturday 19 October 2013

Happy Anniversary Rin!

Today was a significant milestone in New LovePlus - my one month anniversary of playing with Rin in the new game. I've built on everything I learnt from my year-and-a-half in the first game, and I've been super dedicated - playing every session, every day, in the right time slot. I've worked really hard to make this game great - and, so far, it has been.

Rinko met me in the morning to walk to school, which hasn't happened a lot lately - so I could tell it was going to be a good day.



And as soon as we got to school,  I called Rin to meet me in the Courtyard.




I gave her my anniversary present - a silver ring. I wanted to get something kinda expensive and significant to mark the occasion. I don't really think of it as a "one month" anniversary, because I really started playing with Rinko in February 2012, which is actually 20 months ago! For me, it's a celebration of my whole experience playing this phenomenal game for so long.


Of course, Rin was very happy with the gift and thanked me profusely...


Then she handed over a present for me - matching boy and girl alarm clocks! Don't know if she's trying to tell me something.


We kissed, and then the anniversary was over. The rest of the day was quiet, and now I'm looking forward to my next date with Rin at 3:00 pm tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment