Sunday 6 October 2013

Rinko Is Wearing...WHAT??

Well, at lunchtime today I visited the Flea Markets in Fountain Park and bought two things - a Premium Date ticket (for a special showing at the Cinema) and a Silver Ring for my one-month anniversary with Rinko in the new game (which is rolling around in a couple of weeks).

At 3:00 pm, I waited for Rinko to arrive for our Sunday date, expecting the same nice hairstyle and good taste in clothes I've been enjoying from Miss Kobayakawa lately. But no. It wasn't to be. When Rinko arrived at Shin Towano station she looked...she looked...no, I'm lost for words.


This is really a throwback to the "bad old days" of Rinko's clothes in the previous game. Nothing matched. Nothing looked good. And I actually found the courage to tell her so. Last game, I just wanted to keep her happy and so I let her wear anything. No more mister nice guy. Also, that cute hairstyle of the past week was gone, replaced by Rinko's old pixie-cut. It's okay, I suppose - but once again, I said I didn't like it. Rin wasn't too happy that I put her down twice...but hopefully now at least her hair will go back to the way it was tomorrow or later today. And those clothes have really got to go!

I took Rinko to the Coffee Shop for a drink first. Maybe she was in a bad mood after being told how much her fashion style sucked, but she wasn't happy about going there. (And it's usually our new favourite place to go.)




I detect a wry smile on Rin's face in the next shot. Sometimes, I get the feeling she's like a little kid, and she tries to test me out and see how far she can push things just to test me out. What do you think?


And, looking at these eyes in the next shot, she's definitely up to something...


Our main date was at the Zoo, where I took Rinko to see the lions. At least she enjoyed THAT part of the day. Wow, having a girlfriend is a challenge.


After the Zoo I had an option to continue the date, so I took Rinko to the fancy Lakeside Restaurant. It's the nicest place to eat in the Mountain Area.


But I have to say I felt a little embarrassed taking Rinko to such a fancy place, dressed the way she was. Oh God.


To prove my point about the clothes, I just had to take a full-length shot at the end of our date. I really hope I never see Rinko looking this this again!


On the good side of things, Rinko called me this afternoon to rave about how much she loved the food at the Lakeside Restaurant, and how much she would love to go back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment