Tuesday 1 October 2013

Tuesday

Today was a busy day, starting out with a long but interesting episode of Rinko's "Seishun No. 1 Page" story. Rinko and her band ("In The Rye") are starting to rehearse for their first live performance at the Live House. The most obvious thing you'll notice in these shots is the change-over to winter school uniforms in Towano today (the 1st of October). These uniforms are dark blue with long sleeves.









In the proper game it was raining, so Rinko was waiting to meet me with her umbrella and walk me to school.





Luckily the showers had cleared up and there were blue skies by lunchtime, so Rink had lunch with me on the school roof. She'd made another bento for lunch...without the cute face this time.




She even shared some of her bento with me. How cute!




And this afternoon, she walked me home from school as well. I really can't get enough of Rinko-chan with this new hairstyle. I'm going to let her keep it for as long as possible.



Here's an extreme close-up:


Now that it's Autumn, the trees at the Shrine have bright orange leaves - and there are a lot of falling leaves, too. It's very romantic.


I've booked a date for Rinko at the Zoo this Sunday at 3:00 pm. Oh yeah, and I finally reached Level 4 in the 3DS game today. Yay!

In my DS game with Manaka, I finally went to the Shopping Mall and bought a gift for her birthday, which is coming up this Saturday. I bought her a pretty formal dress, so I hope she likes it. I've been playing with the orange Manaka for almost a week now, and I'm enjoying the old game with the English patch very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment