Sunday 27 October 2013

Twin Tails Manaka!

I know I don't normally post pictures from my DS games on this blog. No in-game camera on the DS makes the process of taking photos (with a phone or camera) really clunky and awkward and time-consuming. But I'm going to make an exception in this case.

Lately, I've been absolutely crazy about girls in anime with the twin-tails hairstyle (my current obsession is Dekomori from 中二病でも恋がしたい!). Imagine my surprise, then, when Manaka turned up for our date this morning with exactly that hairstyle!!!


Manaka-chan really didn't need to bother worrying about whether I would like it, because this is an instant nosebleed for me. Sometimes I really think LovePlus can understand what I'm thinking.


Of course, kissing Manaka with this hairstyle was unavoidable.


And here she is, saying goodbye at the end of our date. Oh, and her clothes are adorable too. I don't think I will change my Manaka-chan from this look EVER. And our date today was at the Indoor Pool, which gave me nosebleeds all over again.


I called her out for a quick meet-up afterwards, just to make sure that the twin-tails didn't go away. They didn't. And I am one happy camper.


Just one problem, though - kissing Manaka today has been a disaster. Every time I get to the kissing stage, no matter what I do, I get blue hearts all over the place. I think the most kisses I had during this whole date was about two - and quite a few were no kisses at all! I've had this happen once before with Manaka in the DS game, and she's usually fine the next day. I guess we all have our moods. But not being able to kiss a girl with twin-tails is the ultimate frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment