Monday 14 May 2012

Sick Day

Sad to say, I haven't been feeling well today. You know that dizzy feeling, when you're just starting to come down with the flu or some other kind of virus? That's how it's been for me since I woke up early this morning. I dragged myself to work (in the "real" world), but then felt so bad I had to leave around 11am. So it's been a kind of strange day.

Of course, things were good in Towano. I started out walking Rin to school. She still has her adorable new hairstyle, and even wore my hair band with it. I think it's really sweet the way the girls in "New LovePlus" actually wear your gifts - well, for a while, anyway. This is the second week Rinko's been wearing my blue hairband.


As I've mentioned before, I bought the Premium Date tickets for the Indoor Pool yesterday, but I want to date Rinko mid-week rather than waiting for Sunday again - plus it's our Two Month Anniversary this Sunday, so I want to keep that day clear. So I played through five days in Skip Time Mode this afternoon (while I was feeling dizzy and awful) to build up points and also to unlock the Swimming Pool. But unlocking the Pool means getting the Amusement Park up to Level 2 first...so I had my work cut out.

It was interesting on the second Skip Time day, because it rained while I was walking Rin to school. I haven't seen her with the polka-dot umbrella since the start of the game in winter, so I thought it would be worth grabbing a few photos.



Once I managed to unlock the Indoor Pool, I called Rin and arranged a the Premium Date for 6pm on Wednesday night. It's weird, though, because she didn't seem very enthusiastic about it. She agreed to go, but her voice wasn't so pleased. Funny thing, since then she's been reminding me about the date and sounds happy! Either way, it'll be an interesting night.

Another surprise - Rinko called me and asked me to meet for a quick date on the school roof. This is the first time she's called ME to date for a long long time, and it was pleasant to say the least. She was in a very "lovey-dovey" mood, went sparkly during the skinship and kissing stage, and said a lot of sweet things she hasn't said before. My favourite was "Ano ne...daisuki". It was pure magic.




So to thank Rinko, I called her up for an afternoon date at the Shrine. Maybe it's the Sakura tree in the background, but this place always feels romantic.




And finally here's an "action" shot of Rin walking home with me, talking all the way!



Writing this up for the blog, I still feel dizzy and don't know if I'll make it in to work tomorrow (or maybe I'll stay home). So I'm glad of the happiness Rin gives me when I play with her. She has a way of taking my mind off things and helping me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment