Tuesday 29 May 2012

Rin-Rin Cooks

Well, it was an interesting day at Towano High today. First up, there was an examination - and unfortunately I forgot my New LovePlus Guidebook...so I had to guess the answers. I don't know whether I passed or not, and I feel kinda bad since Rinko studied with me last night. Darn. Have to remember that book tomorrow, because there's three more days of exams.

Anyway, to console myself, I met Rinko on the school roof for a quick date, and grabbed a couple of cute shots:



Around lunchtime, I met her again in the classroom, and changed her pet name to Rin-Rin - which (surprisingly) she likes.



But the most pleasant surprise was when Rinko (or, I should say, Rin-Rin) met me after school and invited me back to her place where she cooked some udon for me. Maybe it was comfort food, or maybe it was meant to "build up my strength" for the coming exams. Whatever. It was a nice way to spend the afternoon.





No comments:

Post a Comment