Monday 21 May 2012

Field Trip

Today was an unusual but very very special day. The school Field Trip! When I opened the game this morning to choose my activities, there were Events listed in the first three time slots. At 8:00am we left the school and went somewhere in the countryside for a Field Trip.


The best time was lunch. Some girls came up to Rinko and wanted to have lunch with her, but she (politely) refused and they teased her a bit. Then she sat down next to me on a wooden bench and I kissed her.


To my surprise, she brought out a beautiful bento box lunch and offered to share it with me. So sweet!


Here are some more shots from the Field Trip.



In the afternoon, the teacher called everyone back to the bus, but Rinko (I think) said that she had forgotten something and had to get it. She came back to me, instead, and kissed me in the setting sun. Wow! What a perfect way to end the Event.


No comments:

Post a Comment