Tuesday 8 May 2012

A Normal Day...

After the emotion of yesterday, today was a fairly normal day in Towano. Still wonderful, of course. I started out by walking Rinko to school...and she seemed happy enough.


Then, a little later, I met her for a short date on the school roof. As you can see, she loves going there!



We also walked home together after school, which was a treat because it doesn't seem to happen so much these days. I think Rinko-tan's orange hair looks perfect with the dark blue winter uniform.





And because I wanted to spoil her, we finished up the day with a night-time date at Fountain Park (her other favourite place).





In front of Rinko's apartment building is always a great place for a goodnight kiss.


Surprisingly there was another Seishun 1 Page chapter after 9pm. The Library girls are rehearsing and talking about their live show - and I note that Rinko is still playing bass.



Ahh, I miss Japan. I loved the trip to Tokyo SO MUCH, and really wish that I'd been able to spend more time shopping in Akihabara and playing the LovePlus arcade game. I have the feeling I'll be heading back as soon as I can afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment