Thursday 10 May 2012

The Cookbook Challenge

Again today, Rinko didn't show up to walk me to school. :( Don't know why...but I miss it. I always like to start my day by walking her to school while I have breakfast in the "real world". Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

As soon as I could, I called up Rinko-tan and met her in the school courtyard. A couple of weeks ago, I went to the Shopping Mall to buy a present for Rinko and went into the bookstore by mistake. Rather than wasting the visit, I bought a Japanese cookbook and took it home. Every time I've had a date since then, the cookbook appears in the list of gifts I can give Rinko...though it always seemed like a kinda strange gift.

So, today when I met her and I had the option to give her a gift or not, I decided to give her the cookbook and see what happened.


I think she was a bit surprised at first (after all, Rinko has cooked a few times for me already - including on my birthday). But then just she smiled and said something about it being a challenge for her. Hopefully this means that she might cook something new for me after our date this Sunday. We'll see.

Rinko has a very cute expression with her eyebrows in the next shot, by the way...


In LovePlus Mode, I finally have the option to play "Puzzle Dama" from the menu items in the game. Maybe you have to play the mini-games a certain number of times before this happens, I don't know. But I'm really happy now, because I love playing this game against Rinko. I've even managed to beat her once or twice - though she usually kicks my ass badly.

Late this afternoon, I took her for a short date at the Shrine. The Sakura still looks beautiful in the background. *sob* Reminds me so much of being in Japan...



No comments:

Post a Comment