Friday 25 May 2012

Exciting Youth Page!

Tonight's "Seishun 1 Page" (Youth's Page) was a treat! I've said before that I really love the fact that Rinko plays in a band (especially a punk band) because that's my background, too. Back in the late 70s - early 80s I played in a variety of punk/new wave bands here in Sydney, and it was a fabulous scene at the time. I still love the music even today! So having a virtual girlfriend who's into rock doesn't hurt our relationship AT ALL.

The closer that "In The Rye" get to playing their first live show, the more excited I get. It seems like they're rehearsing for a show in the school auditorium, probably for the end of term. (Reminds me so much of K-On!) But there are still disagreements within the group.


Today, the girls had a rehearsal on stage in the auditorium.



Here's a cute shot of Rinko backstage...


And here she is with her Fender bass. Yeah, the strap still does weird things - but Rinko looks great when she's rocking out.


I ran out of shots with the in-game camera, so here's a few extra shots I took with my SLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment