Monday 7 May 2012

Rinko Needs A Hug T_T

Today was a most unusual day with Rinko. First up, she wasn't there to walk me to school this morning, so I called her out for a short date as soon as I could. She met me in the school courtyard with the same hairstyle as yesterday, but surprised me by wearing my blue headband.



She's so darn cute in the next shot...


When I went back to the game at lunchtime, Rinko came running to meet me in the school hallway, very upset and almost in tears. She was worried about the cat she always talks about. I don't know what happened exactly, but she ran out again at the end. I've never seen her so emotional.


I was quite worried about her, so I called her up to meet me again in the downstairs corridor. She was still quite blue. And it's weird - usually when I do skinship with Rinko on our short dates, the most I get to kiss her is 1-2 times. But today, she really seemed to want my affection. She let me hold her forever, and all the kisses during this sequence were 4-5 kisses, which is very unusual. What's more, she let me kiss her in a lot of different angles (ear, cheek, lips, forehead). It's like she needed to be close to me after being so upset earlier in the day.



After that, we sat down in a classroom and Rinko asked if I wanted to change my pet name for her. I chose "Rinko-tan", which is very childish and cute. I was worried that she might not like it - and she did actually think about it for a while - but then seemed okay about it. I figure we're getting closer, so this kind of pet name is good.


Back in the corridor, Rinko seemed a little happier, but still wanted me to hold and kiss her more than usual. Hmm...


Later in the afternoon, while I was working at Dixies, Rink showed up as always to give me a present. This happens every Monday when I go to work at my part-time job.


Unfortunately I could only grab a very blurred shot of the gift itself.



Anyway, I hope that whatever happened to the cat isn't too serious, because I want my happy little Rinko-tan back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment