Sunday 13 May 2012

Short Date

While I was working at Dixies this afternoon, I called Rin to meet me there for a short date. It was a very nice afternoon.


Next up, I need to make plans for a night at the Indoor Pool...which is the Premium Date I decided to buy tickets for today at the Fountain Park Markets (30 Rich). I'll probably wait for a few days until I build up some points playing Skip Time Mode, then invite Rin out maybe Wednesday. Hopefully everything will be fine.

Soon it will be my two month anniversary with Rinko. Hard to believe that it's been so long. It seems like only yesterday when I had a little party for our one month anniversary! And they've been two really great months, where every day has its own little surprises and enjoyable moments. I know there are people who don't understand the spirit of this game...and honestly, I feel sorry for them. Playing "New LovePlus" adds a dimension of fun and unpredictability to my life, and I love it. I think this game will be part of my life for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment