Saturday 19 May 2012

A Day Of Cool Shots

A fairly quiet day in Towano, but nevertheless I put it to good use by experimenting some more with the in-game camera. Timing is everything - pressing the shutter at just the right moment to capture some uncommon poses and expressions.

After lunch, I met Rinko in the Tennis Clubroom, which is always a very successful place for meeting and kissing (for some weird reason)...


The next shot is an example of trying to catch Rin off-guard...


And, once again, Rinko waited for me after school, even though I was quite late!



In the evening, there was another awesome chapter of the Seishun 1 Page (Youth's Page) storyline. Rinko, still on bass (after being kicked off guitar) was rehearsing with the girls in the band. She looks cool wearing the Fender bass, but there's something not quite right with the strap if you look closely.



Anyway, once again the band practice ended up in some kind of discussion/disagreement, with Rinko escaping to the roof to talk things over with me.



Tomorrow, I need to go shopping for a gift for our two-month anniversary. I also have a date with Rinko on Sunday morning, so it will be quite a busy day. I have no idea what to buy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment