Sunday 13 May 2012

Exciting Date!

Wow, I just had the most wonderful date with Rinko! Forgive me for posting a lot more pictures than usual - but this was one date I really want to remember.

To start out, when she met me, Rinko had a new hairstyle which I think is extremely cute! Also, her clothes were amazing. She asked me during the week in an email what type of clothes I prefer, and I said "cute". This pale blue and white dress, with the beret, long socks and boots was CUTE CUTE CUTE!


We kicked off the date by going to the Coffee Shop. I'm not sure what I ordered - some kind of hot drink - but Rinko liked it. She also asked if I wanted to change my pet name for her, and I chose "Rin" this time because it seems informal. You can't see in this shot, but the hot drink actually had steam coming off it.


Next we took a train to the Amusement Park. I can't get over how cute Rinko looked today!!!! Every time I had the chance, I just had to kiss her.


It was fun to go back to the Amusement Park, because we haven't dated there since the first half of the game.



After the Park, I was finally able to fulfil another dream and take Rinko to the nearby Italian Restaurant for lunch. I'm a fan of Italian food, so this was a special kind of treat.


Below are some shots from our conversation and meal. I love the red and green tablecloths in the restaurant! Rinko's meal was some kind of pasta dish. When she tried the first mouthful she seemed very surprised - I don't think she's eaten a lot of Italian food before - but then she found it really delicious. The shot where she asked me if I wanted to try some is so so so so cute.


And I had to include a shot of the menu from the Italian Restaurant...


After all of that, we rode back on the train and then walked the couple of blocks to her place.



I gave Rin the sports shoes I bought yesterday, and then kissed her goodbye.



I was hoping the date might extend, and she'd ask me back inside to her room...but that was the end. Oh well, it's been so wonderful that I really can't complain. Of all the dates I've had with Rinko in nearly two months, this one was really special.

At noon today I'm visiting the Fountain Park Markets to buy another Premium Date ticket - but I really can't decide which one to get. There are a few more special events that are only valid until the end of May - The Love Song Night Ticket (which is expensive at 60 rich!), the Indoor Swimming Pool (tempting to see her in a swimsuit),  the Flower Garden and the Animal Petting. But I'd also love to do the Night Aquarium visit, because I think it would be romantic. I'm not sure whether you have to have things like the Aquarium or the Pool unlocked to use the tickets. I'll have to try and find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment