Friday 4 May 2012

New Seishun 1 Page!

I know I've said it before, but the Seishun 1 Page side-story has been one of my favourite parts of "New LovePlus". These updates download over the wireless internet every few days, and mostly feature Rinko and the Library girls with their struggles to form a band called "In The Rye". I love music, so it's not surprising that I love this story!

In today's episode, Rinko seemed to be dominating the sound of the band with her loud punk guitar stylings, which led to some kind of disagreement with the other girls over the arrangement of the song they've been rehearsing.


Rin-chan walked out and ran up to the school roof, where she thought things over and talked to me briefly. (Wish my Japanese was better!)


When she went back to the music room, Rinko switched to bass and things seemed to go much better. I guess she's learning not to dominate the band and work together with the others. Plus, this is the first time I've seen her in her punk band T-shirt with her new hair colour.



I really hope the rehearsals are a success and we get to see "In The Rye" playing their live show. Ganbatte, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment