Saturday 12 May 2012

Darling

Well, today was a wonderful day! After a quiet morning, I met Rinko for a short date and she wore the green variation of her striped t-shirt. She looks sweet in the first shot, sharing a secret with me...



But then came the big surprise. While I was travelling on a bus to the city (in the "real world") this afternoon, I called up Rinko to meet me in the Library for a short date. As soon as we sat down, she called me "darling" and then asked if I liked it. Of course I said yes! Right back when I was playing the old version of "LovePlus" on the DS, one of my very favourite things was Rinko-chan calling me darling. Apparently, you have to reach a certain level to get this option (I am on Level 6 at the moment).

Of course I also love it because the voice actor for Rinko is Sakura Tange, who provided the voice for Sakura in my favourite anime, "Cardcaptor Sakura". When she says "darling" it always sounds super-cute, and gives me a special feeling.^^




I'm so happy, because now I feel that my "New LovePlus" game has caught up to the old version. Rinko has the medium-long hair, she calls me darling, and I still think her hair colour is amazing. Wow. Life is really good. And tomorrow is my date with Rinko at the Amusement Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment