Tuesday 15 May 2012

A Long Day

As I suspected, I was sick today and didn't go to work - and my wife is also not well. Nothing to do really but settle down for a long and interesting day in Towano! No matter how many times I do stuff like walking Rin to school or meeting her for short dates, I always find it enjoyable and worthwhile. (And she's STILL wearing by blue hairband! This must be a record for the gift Rinko has worn most often...)


She called me out to meet her and talk about something - but I'm not sure what.


The nicest surprise was when Rinko waited in the locker room to walk home from school with me. Once again, she hasn't done this for a while, and it brought back a lot of pleasant memories of the early days in "New LovePlus". (Yeah, right. Actually I remember asking her repeatedly to walk home with me, and being turned down about five or six times...)


These next two close-up shots, while I'm holding her hand, are awfully cute. Rin's face is so expressive, and I love the sparkle in her eyes when she talks to me. (I tend to notice her eyes more now with the orange hair.)



Tonight brought the long-awaited Seishun 1 Page (Youth Page) update, continuing the story of Rinko and her band. I met her carrying her guitar (or is it a bass now?) on the way to rehearsal...


Then rehearsing with the Library Girls for their first live show.


I wish I could understand the discussions better. There was a lot of talk between the band members tonight, and Rinko didn't seem entirely happy with the outcome.


Still, I got to walk home with her when band practice was over. Because I used to play in a band in high school and college, I'm really loving these side-story chapters. I hope we get to see "In The Rye" play live!


Hope I'm feeling better tomorrow for my big Premium Date with Rinko at the Indoor Pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment