Wednesday 9 May 2012

Coffee Shop Date

Yet another cool day with Rinko-tan. She didn't show up to walk me to school this morning, but that's okay. I called her up and arranged a date for this Sunday at the Amusement Park, at 9:30am. We haven't been there since our very first date, and I'm hoping we can have lunch at the Italian Restaurant nearby if all goes well...

Anyway, I met Rinko during lunchtime in the Tennis Clubroom. Not very romantic, perhaps, but she seems to like it there, because she always kisses me a lot.




 I was a bit busy in the "real" world today, so I didn't get to see my girlfriend again until much later - almost 9pm. The Coffee Shop is unlocked now, so I took Rinko there for the very first time.



Hehe. Despite the less-than-happy face above, Rink was happy to meet me and we both liked the atmosphere of the Coffee Shop. Must go there more often! She asked me if I wanted to change my pet name for her, but I kinda like Rinko-tan for now, so I left it the same.


Walking back to her place, we passed a couple of shops I haven't noticed before, including a sweet shop and a mobile phone store.




All in all it was a very pleasant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment