Sunday 20 May 2012

At The Zoo...

Well, it was a wonderful date with Rinko at the Zoo today. She wore her striped green top and camo hat - rather an unusual combination - but was very happy to be going back to the zoo.


We went for a snack at Dixies before getting the train. I'm not sure what I ordered, but Rinko ended up with a fancy ice cream sundae which looked awesome.


For something different, I chose to see the giraffes at the zoo instead of the lions - and Rin didn't like it at all. You can kinda tell by her expression in the next shot.


But she was fine, especially after we found time for kissing. We went to the baby animals next, which Rinko ALWAYS loves. At the end of the date, I gave her the Honey Bath Set I'd bought for a gift, and she loved it. She came up very close to the screen again and offered me three kisses for free. I love it when this happens.


In the evening, I took Rinko for a quick date at Fountain Park (simply because we haven't been there for a while).




I'm not writing as much as usual each day because my wife is still unwell and it's taken a lot of time away from the game, as well as leaving me quite down. I'm hoping things will improve in a day or two. In the meantime, I still love the world of Towano very much because it's always there for me. Rinko's love is warm and encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment