Sunday 6 May 2012

Movie Date...Finally

After a fairly quiet day in Towano, I had a very sweet date with Rinko tonight. We met at 6:00pm at the Park near her house, then went to Dixies for a bite to eat. Rinko's outfit was kinda wacky, with her camo cap and pretty top...but I guess she has her own sense of style.


The menu at Dixies is still messed up, but at least we ended up with a plate of sandwiches this time. Rin-chan seemed happy enough. With her hat off, I also noticed her new hair-style - a cute little ponytail on the side. I like it.


Then we went to the Movies...and the location was actually right this time! (I've tried to take Rinko on a movie date several times lately, and always ended up someplace else.) We went to see a comedy movie, and I don't think she liked it all that much. After that, when I had the option to select another date location, the game automatically took us to see ANOTHER movie. Not sure if this is a bug or not. Anyway, it was Anime this time, and Rinko liked it much more than the first one.

We had a lot of kisses before the end of the date. I've discovered that I can kiss her on the ear, the cheek and even the nose at certain times and she likes it. Sometimes kissing her ear gives me a pink kiss. But I'm still trying to get it right. ^^

I gave Rin-chan the headband I'd bought yesterday, and she was thrilled with it. I was hoping to get an extension at the end of the date - you know, going back to her house, or studying with me, or something - but it didn't happen even after the gift. 

But it was a fun date, and I love the ups and downs of "New LovePlus". After more than a month of solid gameplay, it's still unpredictable and a whole lot of fun.

Now I have to go back to work tomorrow after my holiday in Japan. But at least with Rinko by my side it's sure to be a "colourful day".

No comments:

Post a Comment