Friday 11 May 2012

My Friday

I started off the day by walking Rinko-tan to school. She was in a very happy mood this morning, as you can see...


At lunch, I met her on the school balcony. I think Rinko really loves the blue hairband I have her on our last date, because she wears it almost every day to school.


I don't think she wanted to say goodbye when our short date was over.


Late in the afternoon, I met Rinko again at the Coffee Shop. I like going here now, because it is a nice change from Dixies and Aisha Dining. The background is so nice in the afternoon sun.


And the interior is pretty, too.


The next shot of Rinko is very CUTE.


Last of all, there was another Seishun 1 Page chapter tonight. It was very short, though, and I'm not really sure what was discussed. As far as I know, the girls are still rehearsing for their live show.


Well, Sunday is another big date with Rinko-tan at the Amusement Park. I went shopping today and bought her a pair of sports shoes, so I hope she likes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment