Thursday 17 May 2012

Awesome Date!

Whew, it's been quite a day. Before I get carried away talking about the awesome hugeness of tonight's Premium Date, I'd better start back at the beginning of the day. As I expected I was home today, with my wife pretty sick, so I had quite a bit of free time.

Started off walking Rin to school. As per usual, but I'm including the following pictures because I think her hair accessories are super cute. Kinda like oversized scrunchies...






Anyway, on to the date!

When I met Rinko she looked very stylish. She surprised me by wearing the checked beret I gave her ages ago, which was a nice match for her check top. When the camera panned down, I also noticed that she wore the black skirt I gave her two weeks ago on our date!



After some initial chatting and a quick kiss or two, we headed off to Dixies for a bite to eat. The next few shots (taken with my real-life camera) show the detail of the dark streets and shops. Towano looks so nice at night!


As I've mentioned before, the menu at Dixies is pretty messed up, but I took a chance today and ended up with something that looked like a toasted sandwich. I'm not entirely sure what it was, and Rinko surprised me by picking it up and eating it with her hands.


Then it was on to the Premium part of the date...the double pass to the Indoor Swimming Pool. This place is huge. Hard to believe it's "indoor", though, with what appears to be a sky and trees in the background. It looks more like an outdoor holiday resort. But anyway...

Who has time to look at the background when their girlfriend arrives in a striped bikini!!! This is the very first time I've seen Rin in a swimsuit...and I must say I was impressed. She has a nice petite figure and she's so damn cute with her hair in braids. Arrgggh!



Some more SLR shots are included below. I particularly like the last one, when Rinko very self-consciously turned around to show me the back of her swimsuit (or lack of it). Hehe.

Still, I don't think she liked going to the pool all that much. She said something along the lines that she would prefer the beach because it's more private. I must keep that in mind when summer rolls around. Here's the outside of the pool:


After almost an hour, I thought the date might be drawing to a close...but boy, was I wrong! Rinko came back to my place. We talked for a while, then listened to my new CD, and THEN played a couple of games of Puzzle Dama. AND THEN she stayed to cook dinner for me. All this in one night! You gotta love Premium Dates...even if you have to pay for them.

There's one cute moment in the second last photo, where Rinko sat for a few seconds with her mouth open. I think she wanted me to feed her or something, but I couldn't do anything with the touch screen or the buttons. It looked sweet, though.


Rinko finally said it was time to go home, and I thought the end had come - BUT ONCE AGAIN I WAS WRONG! We sat in the little park near Rinko's apartment building and talked in the moonlight. I kissed her and it was so romantic. I had three options of things to say to her - not knowing what any of them said, I chose the first one. I think they were just love-talk.

When we stood in front of her place, she became extremely lovey-dovey and came up very close to the screen, saying a lot of sweet stuff. When I touched the screen, she came in even closer and kissed me. And then she said goodnight.

What a date. Even with Rinko being less than happy at the pool, the rest of the night made up for it. Now I'll probably do a short and simple date with her on Sunday - which is our two-month anniversary, by the way. Have to think about an appropriate present to buy - once I recover from tonight, that is. This date took about an hour and 45 minutes to play through, and I enjoyed every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment