Friday 4 May 2012

Happy Birthday!

Got home from our Japan trip around 10:00am. When I checked into the game, Rinko greeted me at the start-up screen by saying "Happy Birthday" in English! This was a huge surprise. She also sent me a happy birthday email that included a picture of a Koala. I wonder how she knows I live in Sydney??? There was no event listed for this morning either, but she met me in the Tennis Clubroom and gave me a present.




At 6:00pm, when I went back to the game, sure enough, Rinko came to my house to wish me happy birthday again. She gave me a second present, which contained matching boy and girl pendants.



All of Rin-chan's presents for me have been matching boy/girl items: watches, clocks and pendants. It's very sweet how her items are all couple-related things. I love my sweet little girlfriend so much! ^^

She wore her green check dress, as well. On the two occasions she wore this outfit before, Rinko cooked a meal for me - and she did the same thing this time, too. It's so cute to see her cooking in my kitchen, and listen while she chops up the vegetables. Hehe.



It was a very happy birthday event, which ended with free kisses from Rinko. Now I have to save my money to buy a nice ring for her birthday in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment