Saturday 24 March 2012

Three Quick Meetings!

I had some free time this morning, so I phoned Rinko for a quick meet on the school roof. It's a nice private spot, and it's kinda special because it's the place where she confessed to me. You can see some more detail of Rinko's winter uniform in this shot.


And then for lunch, another quick meet on the school balcony this time. Meeting up privately and kissing at school (while nobody's watching) is very romantic.


And lastly, to finish off the day, I had my very first night-time date with Rinko at Fountain Park. In the first half of the game, she was never allowed to meet me at night. It's such a nice place with the fountain lit up in the background. Rinko always blushes after I kiss her (and sometimes before). When she narrows her eyes like this, you know that she's in a very lovey-dovey mood...



No comments:

Post a Comment