Friday 2 March 2012

So Sleepy...

Went to work feeling SO SLEEPY today! I'm really too old for this kind of game addiction. Still, I've played through 32 straight days of "LovePlus" now, and I'm working hard on getting Rinko to be my girlfriend.

She's such an interesting character - tough and bratty on the outside, but with a heart of gold. Plus, she's a year younger than the character you play at school, so you just want to protect her. I think all three girls in "LovePlus" are gorgeous, but Rinko is definitely my favourite. I didn't know until today that Rinko's voice in the game is provided by Sakura Tange, who was the main voice actor in my all-time favourite anime series, "Card Captor Sakura"! That just makes me like the character of Rinko even more.


1 comment:

  1. yeah. love both character.
    have you read Dane Dance Dance by Haruki Murakami?
    also, its near Valentine <3

    ReplyDelete