Friday 30 March 2012

A Surprise Meeting

Another ordinary but very pleasant day. Rinko didn't walk me to day duty at school, but instead of calling her for a quick meet, I took the opportunity when she greeted me before the first session to kiss her. She always protests when I kiss her at school, but then she seems to enjoy it a lot. That was a nice way to start the day.

The pictures below are from my quick lunchtime meet with Rinko-chan at Fountain Park.


Again, you can see the detailed background in the next shot. The wooden bench is very cool, and Rinko has such a cute expression, as though she's thinking about something.


The one surprise happened this afternoon. For the third session of the day, I visited the river again as part of my plan to unlock more dating sites. While I was travelling there, I ran into Rinko - completely unplanned. I think she said she was shopping with her family. It was a nice little encounter.

I really love the fact that "New LovePlus" keeps surprising me. Now I'm focussed on getting ready for my big date with Rinko on Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment