Friday 16 March 2012

Disaster! All Data Lost T_T

Well, since the launch of "New LovePlus" on Valentine's Day this year, there have been numerous reports of bugs in the game - some just annoying, and some critical - leading up to Konami's product recall a few days ago. I hadn't had any problems - until TODAY.

I don't know how it happened, exactly. I took the SD card out of my 3DS last night to copy some photos of the awesome study date yesterday. Today, after I played through four or five days in Skip Mode, I tried to save and had some kind of message (which I couldn't read) about an SD card error. This came up a few times, and I kept clicking OK. Then, when I tried to restart the game in Skip Mode from the Main Menu screen, it re-set to day 1 and all my game data was lost!!!!!!

So disappointing. I guess the only option now is to start a new game and see how it goes. But it is kinda heartbreaking after you go through everything to build up the girl's affection for you, and then it's all gone. I really hope it doesn't happen again.

At least I managed to get one photo of Rinko wearing the scarf I gave her yesterday as a present. Now it's all just a memory...


No comments:

Post a Comment