Thursday 15 March 2012

Study Date!

Wow, I had the most AMAZING date ever with my Rinko-chan today. I worked out how to buy gifts by going to the Shopping Mall, so I bought a pretty red scarf and gave it to Rinko at the end of our date. And then, she invited me into her room! Such a surprise.


Here I am sitting next to Rinko on her bed. You can see her electric guitar in the background. Kissing Rinko in this scene was totally incredible.


After the kissing, we had a study date. When this happens, you have to choose a subject and your girlfriend asks you questions to help you study. If you get two out of three right, she changes to a random outfit for you. My Japanese is so poor that I don't even know what subject we were studying. But by that stage, I didn't really care...

No comments:

Post a Comment