Sunday 4 March 2012

Starting Part 2

Last thing before finishing for the day, I wanted to see just a little bit of the second part of the game. Firstly, this is what the save screen looks like in "LovePlus" when you've cleared Part 1. Your girlfriend's face appears in the window of the save slot.


Rinko is now officially my girlfriend, and she was waiting for me on the very first day to walk to school. Of course, she asked me to hold her hand - and I was only too happy to comply. She's so sweet when she puts her hand up to her mouth like in the picture below.


It's been an absolute pleasure to play the first part of "LovePlus" in this excellent English patch. The translation is smooth and conveys all the up and down emotions of the storyline, and captures Rinko's personality perfectly. It's also really great practice for playing the 3DS game in Japanese, because I'll be able to refer back to the questions and decisions from this English version. I don't feel quite confident enough to try it just yet, though - maybe another week or so. I have to try dating and "skinship" first.

No comments:

Post a Comment