Saturday 3 March 2012

Rinko's Sweet Confession

Wow, after 52 days, Rinko confessed her love to me on the roof of the school building at sunset. It was a magical moment. Through her sweet words and the wonderful character animation, I really felt this young girl's genuine love for me.





At this stage, you have the option to accept or reject Rinko's confession. You'd have to have a heart of stone to say no...


Then there's a heart-stopping moment when Rinko comes very close and waits for you to give her the first kiss. You touch her lips gently with the DS stylus.


After her kiss, this is what Rinko said to me.


Wow, she's just so sweet. I know that I'm going to enjoy the second part of the game very much! It feels great to have Rinko as my (virtual) girlfriend. And again, I'm impressed by how genuine the emotions feel when you're playing "LovePlus". You have to stop and remind yourself that it's just a game...


No comments:

Post a Comment