Thursday 8 March 2012

More LovePlus Mode ^^

Here are some more photos from playing "Rock, Paper, Scissors" in LovePlus Mode. Mostly these are to show some of the cute hairstyles and outfits.








Finally today I started off playing "New LovePlus" on 3DS! In Japanese! Actually I'm finding that the gameplay in the first half of the game is pretty similar to the old DS version (which I've now had the benefit of playing through in English). It's hard to take photos of the 3DS screen with my camera, and I won't be able to use the in-game camera until the second half of the game.

Anyway, the 3DS version looks really amazing. Rinko's hair now falls smoothly and moves naturally when she turns her head, and the 3D effect is cool too. I think I'm going to love the new version even more than the old one!

No comments:

Post a Comment