Thursday 29 March 2012

Finally - the Hair Question

Finally, Rinko sent me an email today about changing her hair length! Even though I kinda like her default hair, and she's cute with some of short hairstyles, I REALLY love her so much with medium-long hair. This was the hairstyle I chose when I was playing "LovePlus" on the DS in English, and I'm so happy that she's going to change it for me now. Hopefully she'll have longer hair for our next date this coming Sunday at 5pm.

After yesterday's gift-giving frenzy, things were pretty low-key in Towano today. The photo below shows the cute jacket Rinko wore when she met me quickly at lunch (in Winning Burger).


When things slow down, I like to play in LovePlus mode and chat with Rinko, play Rock-Paper-Scissors, or the mini-game (if I can find it amongst all the conversation options). The mini-games are versions of classic Konami arcade game titles, and you actually play against your girlfriend. She appears in the bottom screen, concentrating hard as though she's playing against you, and the gameplay takes place in the top screen. Usually I play TwinBee against Rinko, and she always kicks my ass. Today we played Puzzle Dama, and she still kicked my ass. She won every game. It's easy to see why she used to hang out at game arcades in the "bad old days".

No comments:

Post a Comment