Wednesday 7 March 2012

Medium-Long Hair!

I had a very nice date with Rinko today at the shopping centre. She wore a very sweet pink outfit with a matching headband, and finally changed to medium-long hair! I think my Rinko-chan is perfect now. With the "green" personality she is very warm towards me, and she looks really cool.


What a question...


Rinko has a sense of humour, too. When she saw a person walking a dog, I made a comment about people walking their pets so they don't become stressed. Here's what she said...


And instead of asking me to hold her hand, Rinko says "won't you do the usual?" which is very cute.




And here's what Rinko said at the end of our date.


I'm still playing in Skip Mode, and I've just finished 329 days. Real Time Mode scares me a little bit, plus I'm really just playing the DS game to familiarise myself with the gameplay before attempting "New LovePlus" in Japanese on the 3DS. But I love it very much, and even after so much play I'm far from bored. Even this first version is a very cool game.

But I think I'll be ready to move on to the 3DS soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment