Monday 5 March 2012

LovePlus Mode

I'm getting better at playing "LovePlus Mode" now. In this part of the game, you can actually talk to your girlfriend by saying words, phrases and questions into the DS microphone. If your Japanese pronunciation is okay, she will understand and respond, or maybe ask you some simple questions. If you talk for a while, it also increases her affection for you in the main part of the game. Cool.



You can also play "Rock, Paper, Scissors" with your girlfriend in this mode. If she loses, she will appear in a random outfit with a random hairstyle.


Finally today (day 226 in Step Time Mode), after struggling to make the "blue" personality Rinko like me, she asked me what type of girl I preferred, and I was able to change to the "green" personality. The difference is like night and day! Now Rinko-chan is really affectionate and charming. If I ever play the game through again (and when I play on 3DS), I will DEFINITELY choose the "green" personality as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment