Thursday 29 March 2012

Another Day in Towano

Well, it was just another ordinary day in Towano today. There's another week of School Holidays left after this one - not that I've had much time to relax, as I seem to have two or three sessions of day duty at school every week day. Problem is there are no lessons, so building up stats is more difficult. And although technically you can date your girlfriend any day of the week (rather than just Sunday on school weeks), if you did that it would burn up your stats in no time. So I prefer to just hang around for special events (and there's been two already!) and call up Rinko for a quick meet.

Mostly I play the game in Real Time mode now, so most days (in my "real" life) go something like today: wake up, get bus to city, stop for breakfast on my way to work, start the game just before 8am, email Rinko and set my activities for the day. Then I'll either meet up with her and walk to school (and maybe grab a kiss along the way), or if that doesn't work I'll call her during breakfast and meet up quickly.

Then I go to work, work through until lunch, then go and have lunch and call Rinko out for another quick meeting (unless there's a special event). Work through the afternoon, and finish the game in the evening. I find that the "virtual" times spread throughout the day keep my happiness level pretty high. And there are always nice little surprises along the way.

I had a quick meet with Rinko-chan for lunch today at "Winning Burger". Yep, the same place that charged me 22 rich for a burger and fries! Fortunately when you go there for short dates you don't have to order any food - you can just sit and talk. Very often, Rinko uses these times to ask questions - what colour clothes you prefer, what you want to call her, and so on. The first picture shows Rinko standing outside Winning Burger. Like all fast food places, the poster makes everything look really good...


Rinko is blushing in the next shot (at the end of our quick meet) for a good reason. The quick meet turned into a kissing marathon. I'm not kidding - Rinko let me kiss her more than she ever has before. First once, then FIVE TIMES (the maximum), followed by FOUR MORE TIMES, then five and four more, then once more at the very end. Unless my maths is really bad, that's a grand total of 20 kisses. Rinko is so much in love with me.


Sadly, I always seem to meet her either at Fountain Park or Winning Burger because they're about the only two date spots I've unlocked. But each day I'm trying to visit a new place - you have to go by yourself to a date spot several times to unlock it before you can take your girlfriend there - and I'm working hard on unlocking the river, because I think Rinko would love to go there and play around.

Oh yeah, in the afternoon block I visited the CD shop and bought a CD as a gift for Rinko on our next proper date. Once you go inside the CD shop, there are about 10 albums to choose from, in a variety of musical styles. It doesn't really matter if you can't speak Japanese, either, because you can click on each album and listen to a sample before you buy. Prices are around 12 rich each. I couldn't find any punk for Rinko, so I bought the album with the strongest beat. I really hope she likes it. You can listen to the CDs you buy at home, as well, by opening up your briefcase and playing them! So cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment