Monday 26 March 2012

Expensive Lunch!!!

Today's date was a really interesting experience. First, we went to "Winning Burger" for lunch. When you're on a date in "New LovePlus" and you go for lunch, you get a menu and can actually order (and pay for) food! And then, when the food arrives, you watch while your girl actually picks it up and eats it!

I wanted to impress Rinko, so I ordered the most expensive thing on the menu (which of course I couldn't read). Guess what it turned out to be? An American-style burger, fries and Coke. Maybe it's a luxury item in Japan...who knows. All I know is that I just paid 22 rich for a Happy Meal!

"Rich" is the name of the in-game currency, by the way. You start off with 50 rich, and have to earn more by working at your afternoon job at Dixies. Now half my money is gone!!!!


Anyway, Rinko enjoyed her Happy Meal. T_T In the next photo, you can see that she's actually taken a bite out of that burger. Those fries look pretty small, though...


The date continued at the Sports Centre. This was Rinko's choice, not mine (she actually called me out for the date this time, and that's where she wanted to go). We did some ice skating first, then Rinko changed into this yellow leotard for exercise class. I kissed her five times during this scene - my first five kiss moment with Rinko in the new game - and she liked it so much that she offered me four more. This is called "Refrain Kiss".


At the end of the date, I gave her the red scarf. But she still told me that the date was "giri giri" (just barely okay). Maybe she was kidding??? The earth moved for me, Rinko.

No comments:

Post a Comment