Wednesday 28 March 2012

Happy Anniversary!


Today was a very special day. When I opened the game this morning, I noticed that there was an "Event" scheduled for the 6pm timeslot. In the last special event, Rinko invited me to her house and cooked ramen for me, so I guess I was expecting something similar to happen today. But boy, was I wrong!

When 6pm rolled around, I opened the game. (I was actually sitting on public seating at my local shopping centre when it happened.) This time, Rinko rang the doorbell of my house and came inside. She said something to me - which, with my basic Japanese I didn't really understand - then handed me a beautifully wrapped present!

When I opened the gift, there were two watches inside - obviously a matching pair, one for her and one for me. I know "New LovePlus" is only a game. Yeah, I know that. But still, it's impossible to describe how much I was genuinely moved by this event.


When I checked my calendar, I realised that it has been one week since I started the second half of the game and officially became Rinko's boyfriend. So...it was a gift for our one week anniversary.

Now, I'd already obtained a gift for my next date with Rinko, this coming Sunday - so luckily I had something to give her in return. She'd already gone home, so I called her to meet me at Fountain Park, and gave her the cute beret. Now I'll have to get another gift for Sunday, but who cares? Rinko was very surprised and happy. What a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment